We have been running the crèche centre at Budhavarapeta for 30 kids. The crèche centre was very useful to the children of working mothers, who cannot afford to take care off. The children in the centre were able to get care and support in the absence of their parents. The children in the center were able to get nutritious food and basic literacy, thus facilitated for well being of the child.
- To provide care and support to the children during day time, when their mothers are on work at construction sites and market yards.
- To provide nutritious food and facilitate for playing for the development of children of deprived for their better future.
- To run crèche centre for the children of poor working mothers, who are working in hazardous profession like beedi making, market and construction work.
- To provide health services and inculcate good habits among children of deprived.
- To teach basic literacy and rhymes for facilitating regular education.
- Motivate & Counsel parents/relatives/locals on the importance of educating the Physically Challenged Students
- Enroll Physically Challenged Students in the schools
- Identify needy Physically Challenged Students in the schools and facilitate their schooling with educational materials such as Dictionaries, School bags, Notebooks, pens, pencils etc.
- Encourage Physically Challenged Students to continue their education without dropping in the middle of schooling
- Facilitate for better education of Physically Challenged Students
- The Beneficiaries are Physically Challenged Students studying in different rural schools
- The direct Beneficiaries are 50 Physically Challenged Students and indirect beneficiaries are their families.
- Conducted Motivational meetings to Physically Challenged Students on importance of education and need of improving educational standards in the competitive world.
- Distributed Dictionaries, School bags, Notebooks, Geometric boxes, slates, GK Books, Pens & pencils to 50 Physically Challenged Students
Disabled Welfare Hostel for Economically deprived boys, Camp C Quarters, Kurnool Mandal & District of Andhra Pradesh, India
Event Dates: 10.02.2015 & 11.02.2015
- To mobilize and motivate all stakeholders on 25% Reservation of Seats to Weaker section & disadvantaged Children in Private Schools
- To Educate and enlighten all stakeholders on 25% Reservation of Seats to Weaker section Children & disadvantaged in Private Schools
- To develop framework / document / better guidelines for implementing the 25% seats in all private schools under RTE Act.
- To Plan the Ways & Means of Implementation of the 25% Reservation of Seats to Weaker section & disadvantaged Children in Private Schools
- To Examine the adequacy of steps being taken by the Government in implementation of 25% Reservation of Seats to Weaker section & disadvantaged Children in Private Schools
- To Work out additional measures that may necessary for effective implementation of 25% Reservation of Seats to Weaker section & disadvantaged Children in Private Schools
- To recommend suitable measures to implement 25% Reservation of Seats to Weaker section & disadvantaged Children in Private Schools
The seminar made valuable contributions to the ongoing efforts of The Right of Children to Free and Compulsory Education Act 2009 particularly in fill up at least 25% of the seats in 1st class with the children belonging to weaker section and disadvantaged group in the neighbourhood schools. A galaxy of scholars, educational activists, policy-makers and practitioners discussed and deliberated on a wide variety of issues relating to implementation/ fill up at least 25% of the seats in 1st class with the children belonging to weaker section and disadvantaged group in the neighbourhood schools
Months of Project: September 2014 to November 2014
Locations of Implementation
Health education program for Women & Children was conducted in the following 5 rural locations of different mandals.
- Ramallakota Village, Veldurthy Mandal on 20-09-2014
- Sudepalle Village, Veldurthy Mandal on 28.09.2014
- Bilakalagudur Village, Gadivemula Mandal on 12.10.2014
- Bhanumukkala village, Pamulapadu Mandal on 18.11.2014
- Vanala Village, Pamulapadu Mandal on 24.11.2014
Purpose of the Program
- To inculcate good health habits & practices among women & children.
- To enlighten women and children on nutritious balanced diet particularly fruits and leafy vegetables.
- To motivate women particularly pregnant & lactating mothers on health, child care, persona hygiene & nutritious diet.
- To aware children on personal hygiene, primary health, sanitation and seasonal & communicable diseases.
- To educate women on gynic & reproductive health systems.
- An average of 60 women & children benefited from each of 5 camps totally 300 women & children.
- The awareness level of women & children on health, hygiene, sanitation, communicable diseases, etc enhanced.
- The health practices and diet practices of women & children changed positively.
- The health and hygiene practices of the women & children improved.
- The consumption of nutritious diet like fruits & vegetables increased among women & children.
- The health conditions of pregnant & lactating mothers improved.
- The health facilities being provided by the Government is being utilized by the women & children due to motivation provided in the camps.
- Due to increase on health awareness, the expenditure on health reduced.
- Women & Children were timely approaching Govt. Hospitals & Primary Health Centers due to increased health awareness